- Seniors at Home’s list of active Programs and Services as of May 4, 2022
- ABM Seniors at Home welcomes Suzanne Giroux as its new Development Coordinator
- Announcing Arnprior Dementia Awareness Days – May 7 to May 13
- Arnprior Lions Club donates $8,000 to Seniors at Home from its latest Catch the Ace
- Senior’s Shred Day Event set for Saturday May 28th, 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- The Lunch Bunch at Jim’s Restaurant on Wednesday, June 1st, 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
- Urgent need of Volunteer Drivers for Out-of-Town Medical Appointments
- Foot Clinics available every Tuesday and Thursday
- Butterflies are now available to purchase for the August 12 Memorial Butterfly Release Ceremony
Renfrew County and District Health Unit Covid-19 Information
- RCDHU link – Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Vaccine Rollout- Update May 11, 2022
- RCDHU link – Covid-19 guidance, information, and frequently asked questions
May 13, 2022 – RCDHU reports 19 new cases today. There are currently 141 active cases in Renfrew County.
May 13, 2022 – The May 12 Covid-19 Case Summary listed below is the latest available from the RCDHU.
May 13, 2022 – Ontario Covid-19 Vaccination Data